The XM21 features our innovative XM21 flat top forged receiver with integrated modern optics scope rail and a 20″ 450 Bushmaster barrel. This design takes the M14 platform to a higher level of optics performance. The XM21 receiver includes an ultra-low scope rail milled right into the receiver, directly along the center-line of the barrel.
The barrel features a 20” heavy profile, significantly reducing barrel whip. The muzzle features a 11/16”-24 threaded brake. The tactical stock features an M-Lok for-end, adjustable cheek riser and adjustable length of pull. The rifle comes standard with a Bula Defense Muzzle Brake.
Features: Bula Defense forged XM21 receiver with MIL-SPEC components; gas operated, piston driven semi-automatic action; and one (1) 5 round box magazine.
- Caliber:450 Bushmaster
- Action:Gas operated, piston driven semi-automatic
- Sights:Integrated modern optics scope rail, no iron sights
- Stock:Composite Tactical
- Finish:Manganese Phosphate
- Barrel Length:20” Heavy Profile
- Twist:1-24 RH
- Overall Length:Adjustable
- Weight:16 lbs.
- Length of Pull:Adjustable
- Limited Lifetime Warranty